What Is Global Warming And Its Harmful Effects? The climate of the earth is changing due to global warming. If the Himalayas and other glaciers of the Earth continue to melt due to the temperature, then our earth will merge into the sea.
All this is happening due to pollution (greenhouse gases). Scientists say that in the coming days the drought will increase, the incidence of floods will increase and the mood of the weather will look completely changed.
The International Panel on Climate Change (IPCC) has concluded that the rise in temperature has been man-made since the mid-twentieth century.
That is why there is a need to bring awareness to stop global warming in due course of time. For this reason, Earth Day is celebrated all over the world on 22 April.
Its purpose is to sensitize and make people sensitive to the environment. Many government and non-governmental institutions organize programs on Earth Day, messages, and slogans on environmental protection.
Today, new threats are being created due to the increasing population and industrialization in the world. The weather cycle of nature is also becoming irregular due to decreasing greenery daily and increasing environmental pollution.
If we do not take any measures in time, then the problems will take a huge form, so we all have to play a part in saving the earth. So let’s know about the impact of global warming on the environment and the solution of global warming –
This article made me perfect we will give you full information about What is Global Warming and its Harmful Effects? so let’s start reading
So let’s know What is Global Warming and its Harmful Effects?
What is Global Warming
Actually, many planets in our solar system are either warmer or colder. But the Earth’s atmosphere is moderate. This is the reason that life is possible here.
But in the last several years, the temperature of the earth is becoming unstable. That is to say, the temperature of the earth has increased more than the average temperature and this is called global warming and it is a bad sign for living life.
Reading continues What is Global Warming and its Harmful Effects?
Causes of Global Warming
Many people feel that at present, the world is not threatened by global warming. But the changes in rain patterns, melting of glaciers and glaciers, increase in sea level, and the effects on flora and fauna have already resulted in negative results.
Global warming has become a serious problem that needs a lot of attention. This is not happening for anyone reason but for many reasons, so let us know about the responsible reasons behind the side effects of global warming –
- volcanic eruptions
- Automobile and excessive use of fossil fuels
- Greenhouse gases (carbon dioxide, nitrous oxide, methane, chloro-fluoro carbon, vapor, etc.)
- Ozone depletion
- Mining of natural resources
- Fertilizers and Pesticides
Global Warming Effects
Experiments and discoveries have been done by scientists. According to him, if the rate of pollution continues to increase in the same way, the average temperature of the earth will increase at the rate of 0.3 degrees Celsius per decade in the next two decades.
Which is worrying. Till now, Earth is the only planet that is best for living beings. But the whole world is worried about the threat of global warming looming on this earth.
So let’s know about the side effects of global warming, that is, the effect of global warming on the earth –
- There has been a decrease in oxygen due to global warming.
- Due to unseasonal rains, the temperature is increasing and the climate is adversely affected. This causes storm overflows, accidental events and also adversely affects crop yields.
- Air temperature decreases as the temperature of the whole world increases. to this, there is a boom in the water due to the increase in temperature on the Peruvian coast of the Pacific Ocean. Due to this, there will be heavy problems like floods.
- Due to global warming, many species of animals and birds are going extinct.
- The fertility of agricultural land is decreasing due to the increase in the temperature of the earth.
- There are many places in the world where snow used to be frozen for 12 months, now the snow has started melting due to which the water level has started to rise, which has become a great threat to the future.
How to Prevent climate change
The earth gave us air, water, food, and a place to live. Today, the same earth is slowly losing its existence due to our deeds and we are watching the spectacle as a silent spectator.
If you want that your future generations too can rest in the lap of the same earth in which you grew up, then become aware. Global warming is like a mite that is slowly destroying the Earth.
By the way, there is no cure to stop global warming. It can be fought only by spreading awareness about it. So let us know what are the measures to prevent global warming, which can solve global warming –
- We have to make our earth truly ‘green’. Your ‘carbon footprints’ (the measure of carbon emissions per capita) have to be reduced.
- The more we keep the environment around us free from pollution, the greater the role we will play in saving this earth.
- We should use solar-powered means instead of electricity.
- Plant more and more trees around you. If possible, give people saplings as gifts and give them the advice to do the same.
- Do not disturb the natural habitat of animals, such as the forest, the seashore, etc. disturbed or disturbed.
- The side effects of global warming can be reduced by reducing the use of coal in fuel burning and means of transportation.
- There is a great need to control the smoke emanating from factories and factories.
- There is a need to control deforestation and illegal mining of natural resources.
- Promote the Recycle Process! Because the more waste material is recycled, the less the earth’s waste will be.
side effect of global warming
Greenhouse gases are the main cause of global warming. Greenhouse gas is the gas that enters the earth’s atmosphere and becomes a factor in increasing the temperature here.
If the emission of these gases continues in the same way, in the 21st century, the temperature of the earth can rise from 3 ° to 8 ° C. If this happens, the consequences will be very fatal.
Thinkers say that the ice sheets lying in many parts of the world will melt, the sea level will rise by several feet.
Due to this behavior of the sea, many parts of the world will be submerged in water, causing great destruction.
This catastrophe will be more than the catastrophe that occurs after a world war or an ‘asteroid’ collides with the earth. This is the reason why global warming is extremely deadly for the Earth.
climate change questions and answers faqs
When is World Earth Day celebrated?
World Earth Day i.e. Earth Day is celebrated every year on 22 April. This day is celebrated with the aim of spreading awareness among people about environmental protection.
Which gas is responsible for climate change?
Greenhouse gases like carbon dioxide, nitrous oxide, methane, chloro-fluoro carbon, vapor, ozone, etc. are responsible for global warming.
Which country emits the most greenhouse gases?
According to the Edgar database, China is the largest emitter of carbon dioxide in the world. According to statistics, China emits about 10,641 million metric tons every year, which is 30% of the world’s total pollution.
What is the theme of World Earth Day 2021?
This year’s theme of World Earth Day is “Climate Change to Save Earth”. In this, discussions on the issue of climate change and earth conservation and addressing the problems will be highlighted.
Why is environmental balance necessary?
Humans and all other living beings depend on the environment for the basic needs of life. Pure air, water, vegetables, and vegetables are all obtained according to the environment. That is why the balance of the environment is the most important subject.
What is the effect of climate change on earth?
Due to global warming, the temperature of the Earth starts increasing slowly, due to which animals and animals are killed, sea storms will increase, along with this, there will be a lot of problems of floods, starvation, famines, etc.
Who is responsible for climate change?
Although greenhouse gas is responsible for global warming, along with it human activities are also involved. Forests are being harvested indiscriminately for the housing and agricultural land of a growing population. Large amounts of toxic gases are released from it. Which leads to an increase in greenhouse gases.