What Foods Not Eat At Night:
What Foods Not Eat At Night Often we do not take care of time on food and we do not know what should not be eaten at what time.
Many people also question what should not be eaten at night (What Should Not Be Eaten At Night?) In Ayurveda, there are many things related to eating and drinking, which can lead to many health problems due to not following.
Foods do not Eat at Night: Avoid these things at night, there may be harm
- should be avoided with caffeine at night.
- Curd should not be consumed at night.
- Know here what things should not be consumed at night.
What Foods Not Eat At Night: Often we do not take care of time on food and we do not know what should not be eaten at what timeThere are many things related to eating and drinking in Ayurveda,
which can lead to many health problems due to not following. We should take care to eat food from the perspective of strengthening our immune system.
There are many things that should not be eaten during the night Some things related to dinner have also been mentioned in Ayurveda.
Which should not be included in dinner. Healthy food is necessary to be healthy. Everyone should always eat light at night, but no one knows what things should not be consumed at night?
(What Foods Not Eat At Night) Here, know what things should not be consumed at night …
Do not consume these things at night. Do Not Consume These Things At Night
– Eating too much oily or spicy food at dinner can spoil your digestion. Use such spices in dinner, which are good for health. Sometimes a combination of spices can also affect health. You can include cinnamon, fennel, fenugreek, and cardamom in the food.
– Caffeine should not be consumed at night. Like tea, coffee or dark chocolate should also not be eaten. Because it contains caffeine as well as other substances that keep your brain active and you can struggle with sleep
What Foods Not Eat At Night: Consumption of caffeine should be avoided at night
– you would know that curd should not be consumed at night. Yogurt can increase the phlegm problem in the body, due to which there may be an excess of mucus formation in the nose. Along with this, it can increase inflammation and pain in joints.
– Things made with fine flour should not be consumed at night. Flour has a very high-calorie content. If you eat paratha whole bread or pizza made of refined flour before sleeping at night, then it starts accumulating extra fat in your body and it can be difficult to digest it.
– Do not consume high-fat milk at night. Also, keep in mind that do not drink cold milk, always drink milk by boiling it. Hot milk and low-fat milk are easy to digest.
– If you want to lose weight, then tie this lump to eat less at night and chew it and eat it. By this, you will be healthy and sleep will also be good. Our digestive system is inactive at night, which makes it difficult for our body to digest heavy food.
Disclaimer: This content only provides general information, including advice. It is not a substitute for qualified medical opinion by any means. Always consult a specialist or your doctor for more information.