What is Vitiligo? Best Remedies and Treatment It is an auto-immune disorder in which the body’s immunity starts damaging the body. In this, the melanocyte, which forms the skin color, starts to disappear or stops working, causing white spots on the body. This problem is broadly lip-tip i.e. on the lips and hands, on the acrophase ie on the hands and feet and face, focal ie on one or two places in the body, segmental i.e. on the whole part of the body, and generalized i.e. on many parts of the body As it unfolds.
In this article Made me perfect we will give you full information about Vitiligo Best Remedies and Treatment. so let’s start reading
what causes vitiligo to spread
- what causes vitiligo to spread Family history, ie if parents have been suffering from Vitiligo, then there is a possibility of it happening in children. However, 2 to 4 percent of such cases occur.
- Alopecia Areata is a disease in which hair starts disappearing from the body in the form of small circles.
- Vitiligo ed wart or birthmark (Halo Nevus). The wart or birthmark begins to change the color of the surrounding skin as the child grows.
- Chemical Leucoderma means using poor quality adhesive paste or bad plastic sandal.
- More chemical exposure means more danger to people working in plastic, rubber, or chemical factory. It is also feared by chemotherapy.
- In the case of thyroid disease.
How to identify Vitiligo
How to identify Vitiligo If the skin starts getting lighter and the hair of that part also starts turning white, then understand that there is a Vitiligo. Although there is no itching or pain on these stains and sensitivity also persists, perspiration and excess heat conditions can cause irritation.
hair remains black on Vitiligo, then there is more scope of treatment. If scratch on the stain or the place where the watch wears becomes white, then understand that the problem is increasing. If you want to catch it in the initial stage, then go to the doctor if there is a slight stain.
People often ignore it as a problem caused by calcium or iron deficiency, but it should not be done. Experts see through the Wood Lamp test whether the problem is of Vitiligo or not. For this, we put a special light on the stain in the darkroom and check it. Apart from consultancy fees, no separate fee is charged for this test.
Go to which doctor
Should go to vitiligo expert. They are also dermatologists or skin specialists, but they have more experience in treating Vitiligo than other dermatologists. It can also be understood that every vitiligo expert is a skin specialist, but not every skin specialist is a vitiligo expert.
Vitiligo treatment Two types of medicines are given to treat white spots: to prevent white spots and bring back skin color. In these two, two different types of medicines are given to the eater and planter.
To avoid spreading white spots, food medicines are given, which include Mini Steroid Pulse, Levamisole, and Azathioprine. Mini steroid pulse can cause weight gain and other side effects, so it is better not to take Tramp 500 MG Tablet.
Color repellent Epiphermal
Both food and medicine are given to bring back the skin color. Some of them are Tacrolimus, Epiphermal Fibroblast Growth Factor, Calcineurin Inhibitor Ointment, Weak Cortico Steroid Cream, Organ Placental Extract Cream. E.t.c.
Vitiligo Therapy Phototherapy treatment is also given for this. Under this, sun rays (UVA) and narrowband (UVB) are used to normalize skin color. The side effect of this therapy is that if you do not take care while doing it, the skin may turn black.
The excimer laser is also effective. 2 sessions a week are required. The advantage starts in 15-20 sessions. Each session costs 1000 to 1500 rupees.
Vitiligo Surgery Many types of surgeries are also done to normalize the skin. They are a single-day procedure and do not have any side effects, but it is advisable to do them only after the disease has stopped spreading. Surgery also works in places where there are bones without flesh under the foreskin and the effect of medicines is reduced (eg on the fingers). Among them are special processors:
This is an old technique. In this, the skin of a place is removed and applied to the stained area. It takes one or two hours and stitches are cut on the 10th day. It costs about 25 thousand rupees for a 75-100 square centimeter stain.
Suction Blister Epidermal Grafting:
In this, the skin is separated into two parts by vacuum and the upper part is kept where there is a Vitiligo. The color particles that form the upper part go into the normal color of the skin instead of white spots. There is no soldering and the color match is also good. True color comes out in 2-3 months. It costs around 40 thousand rupees for 75-100 square centimeters.
Melanocyte epidermal cell suspension:
Vitiligo are removed without any stitching. A small piece of normal skin is taken from the body and its color-forming particles are separated and converted into liquid. This liquid is then injected where there is a white spot. This returns the normal color. It costs around 60 thousand rupees for 75-100 square centimeters. Apart from these, trials are also underway on Milanocyte culture and platelet-rich plasma. But these processors have not started yet.
Vitiligo Homeopathy also claims to have a good cure for white spots, but treatment usually takes between 2 and 3 years. According to the effect seen in the initial 6 months, the time of treatment is estimated. In homeopathy, medicines are given to moderate the immune system. Knowing the reason for the disease, medicines are given accordingly. The major medicines are:
Vitiligo Best Remedies and Treatment Sulfur-30 (Sulfur-30), Arsenic album-30, Siphilinum-200, Arsenic sulfide Flevum-6, Phosphorus-30 (Phosphorus 30), Merc Sol, etc. If there are stress and depression due to illness then Ignatia-30 (Ignatia-30), Natrum mur-30 (Natrum mur-30), Pulsatilla-30 (Pulsatilla-30), Nux vomica-30, Siphalinum-200 (Syphllinum- 200), etc. medicine is given. Any medicine doctor knows the cause of the disease and gives the medicine accordingly.
Note: Experts say that many people take homeopathy medicines along with other medicines. this is not right. Only one type of treatment should be given at a time.
How much cost of Vitiligo Treatment
Vitiligo Treatment costs roughly 1000-1500 rupees every month. The amount of time it will take to recover depends on the affected part and its severity. The sooner you go to the expert for treatment, the better.
According to Ayurveda, disturbances of pitta or other vata with it cause white spots. Those who take a diet (such as salt or fish with milk, etc.) in addition to eating too much fried, spicy, dishonored, there is a greater possibility of having this problem. In Ayurveda, the body is detoxified through Panchakarma. Apart from this, blood is also purified through single herbs like Bakuchi seed, Khadir (cattha), Daruharidra, Karanja, Aragyavadha (Amaltas), etc. Apart from this, compound medicine is also given such as sulfur chemicals, rasa manikya, manjisthadi decoction, khadiradi vati, etc. Triphala is also very effective. Vitiligo Best Remedies and Treatment
– Lukoskin is also good medicine. It is present in both oral liquid and ointment. An oral liquid is claimed not to create new white spots and to increase the immunity of the body, whereas the existing Vitiligo is cured by the ointment. Its results start appearing in three months, while it may take up to two years to fully recover. The cost of a month is around 700 rupees.
Ayurveda places great emphasis on catering to its treatment and prevention. According to Ayurvedic experts, the victim should drink water after placing it for 8 hours in a copper vessel. Green leafy vegetables, carrots, gourd, soybeans, pulses should be eaten more. If there is no worm in the stomach, the liver remains healthy, get it checked and take medicine as per the doctor’s advice. Eat a bowl of soaked black gram and 3 to 4 almonds every day. Drink fresh Giloy or Aloe vera juice. This increases immunity.
How to avoid vitiligo from spreading
avoid vitiligo from spreading Eat sour things like lemon, orange, mango, grape, tomato, amla, pickle, curd, lassi, chili, maida, cabbage, urad dal, etc. less. Do not eat things that increase heat. Eat less non-veg and fast food. Avoid the use of soft drinks.
- – Do not drink milk with salt, radish, and meat-fish.
- – Avoid exposure to strong heat for a long time.
Vitiligo Myths and Facts
- Myth: This can be the cause of cancer.
- Fact: No, it does not become a cause of cancer and there is no risk to life in it.
- Myth: It is a kind of leprosy.
- Fact: It has nothing to do with leprosy. It is also not Psoriasis. In cirrhosis red spots are formed on the skin, not white.
- Myth: Albinism and Vitiligo are the same.
- Fact: Some people’s entire body is white because the particles that make a color in their body are completely missing from birth. These are called albinos and their disease is called albinism. The disease is hereditary and incurable, while treatment of white spots is possible.
- Myth: It spreads to others by touching the patient or using things.
- Fact: Vitiligo does not spread by touching, kissing, or making physical relations. Even if there is a white spot on the private part, neither there is a decrease in sexual pleasure nor the partner gets this disease.
– If there are white spots, avoid using soap and detergents with a strong chemical. Also protect perfumes, deodorants, hair dyes, pesticides from direct contact with the body. Rapid chemical exposure causes Vitiligo to spread.
– Some people with Vitiligo also apply skin color to hide them. This can hide Vitiligo for a few hours, but fills the skin. This causes skin damage.
– Some people also get tattoos done on white spots. It also increases the possibility of spreading Vitiligo in the vicinity.
– It is possible that once one is cured with medicines, the Vitiligo will re-emerge within one to one and a half years. But if the Vitiligo does not return for a year and a half, then to a great extent you can rest assured that you have got rid of them.
Self-confidence is important
– Ankit is 17 years old. He has white spots on his hands and face. He was so worried about these stains that he used to stand in front of the glass throughout the day to see if the stains grew. Before eating any medicine, Ankit used to search the internet completely that it would not increase the Vitiligo. Being in this tension all day, Ankit’s mind was not used to study and writing. He was also cut off from friends. Eventually, the family took him to the psychiatrist. The psychiatrist consulted him for a long time and gradually he started living a normal life. His career is brilliant and now he also has many good friends. Vitiligo Best Remedies and Treatment
– Famous singer Michael Jackson also had white spots and accepted this fact in front of the whole world. This did not lower Jackson’s morale and he dominated the world. Many others have suffered from this celebrity, but they have never suffered from an inferiority complex. It is not even something that causes an inferiority complex.
– Do not think of yourself as something different. Having Vitiligo does not affect the ability of the person to work nor any other type of problem. The person affected by Vitiligo is like any common person.
– If you have white spots, then focus on any of your qualities or abilities and make it so good that you get ahead of others.
Pay attention to personality development by removing attention from this problem. Read books, learn something new, learn music, and increase friend circle.
– If beauty is very important for you, then you should highlight those features which are good, such as stay fit, make good physical, wear a better dress, and be presentable.
– If you really feel uncomfortable about the stains then you can use a concealer, but buy a concealer always of good quality, or else the skin may suffer further damage.
Diet Plan for Vitiligo (Leucoderma) Patient
Vitiligo Best Remedies and Treatment You may have noticed that many people have white spots on their skin. Vitiligo is a skin-related disease. This disease is also called vitiligo. According to the doctor, the Vitiligo does not cause pain, and itching does not occur, but there can be some burning sensation on the Vitiligo ed area when exposed to sunlight. If you are also suffering from the problem of Vitiligo, then along with treating the disease, it is also necessary to follow the diet chart for Vitiligo. So what should be your diet plan in Vitiligo here? Full information about this is being given.
By adopting this diet plan, you will not only be able to control the growth of Vitiligo but also get relief from the disease.
What to eat in Vitiligo
- In the problem of Vitiligo, your diet should be like this:
- Grains: Old Rice, Wheat, Barley
- Lentils: pigeon pea
- Fruits and vegetables: Lemon, turmeric, drumstick (Shigeru), tienda, pomegranate, parwal, gourd, bitter gourd, luffa, honey, etc.
- Other: Shunthi, ginger, fennel, asafoetida, black salt, 1 tablespoon castor oil with lukewarm water, garlic, cumin, nutmeg, honey.
- A person suffering from Vitiligo should consume bitter gourd vegetables as much as possible.
What not to eat in Vitiligo
You should not consume them in the problem of Vitiligo: –
- Grain: new paddy, maida
- Lentils: Kabuli chana, indigenous gram, peas
- Fruits and Vegetables: Potatoes and other tuber roots
- Other: Food that produces burning and gas, and reduces digestion. Milk, yogurt, fish, jaggery, urad, cold food, contaminated water, cold water, dry food, cold food, fried, and hard-to-digest food.
- Strict refusal: oily spicy foods, non-vegetarian and non-vegetarian soups, pickles, more oil, more salt, cold drinks, fine foods, alcohol, fast foods, soft drinks, junk food, canned foods.
- Against diet: (milk + fish) should not be taken together.
Your Lifestyle for Leucoderma Treatment
During the treatment of Vitiligo, your lifestyle should be like this:
Take a walk.
- light exercise
- Do not eat food without food.
- not worry, fear, anger.
- Do not stop the urine and defecation.
- Reduce the use of soap and detergents.
- Water should be drunk after keeping 8 hours of water in a copper vessel.
- Eat a bowl of soaked black gram and 3 to 4 almonds every day.
- Drink fresh Giloy or aloe vera juice. This increases immunity.
Things to keep in mind in Vitiligo disease
During the treatment of Vitiligo, you have to keep these things in mind: –
- (1) Practice meditation and yoga daily.
- (2) Must have fresh and light hot food.
- (3) Eat slowly in a quiet place with a calm, positive, and happy mind.
- (4) Must eat three to four times.
- (5) Do not skip meals at any time and avoid excessive food.
- (6) Fasting once a week.
- (7) Leave 1 / 3rd / 1 / 4th of the stomach empty.
- (8) Chew the food properly and eat slowly.
- (9) Take a walk 3-5 minutes after taking food.
- (10) Wake up before sunrise [5:30 – 6:30 am].
- (11) Clean the teeth twice daily.
- (12) Do Jivah daily.
- (13) Take a walk after taking food.
- (14) Sleep at right time [9- 10 PM] at night.
Yoga and Asanas to Treat Vitiligo Disease
During the treatment of white spots, you should do this yoga and asana: –
Yoga Pranayama and Meditation: Bhastrika, Kapalabhanti, Bahutapranayam, Anulom Antonyam, Bhramari, Udgith, Ujjayi, Pranava chanting.
Asanas: subtle exercises, Paschimottanasana, Halasana, Mercatasana, Sarvangasana.