Teenage Pimples (Acne) How To Get Rid Permanently As children grow up, many types of changes start to occur in them. Due to this change, they may have to face small problems, one of which is acne. If you are troubled by pimples in your teenage, then made me perfect has come up with a way to avoid it.
In this article, we have described the causes, symptoms, and home remedies of pimples in teenagers. Also, related treatment and precautions have also been told. You can get all kinds of information related to acne in teenagers by reading this article till the end.
First of all, we know how common it is to get pimples in teenagers.
Are acne problems common in teenagers?
Yes, it is quite common to have acne in teenagers. According to research published on the website of NCBI (National Center for Biotechnology Information), more than 90 percent of adolescents between the ages of 16 and 18 are affected by acne.
Let us know further what are the types of pimples.
Read more: Best Vitamin-C Serum For Skin
Types of pimples in teenage
The more oil is formed on the face, the more bacteria grow and pimples begin to form. These pimples are thus divided on the basis of their severity.
- Comedonica – Comedonica Acne is one of the pimples occurring in teenagers. It is also known as mild acne. Blackheads and whiteheads fall into this category.
- Pustules Acne – This is called Moderate (Moderate) Acne. In this condition of acne, mild pimples appear and mild pus also accumulates.
- Nodules Acne – This type of acne is considered quite severe. In this condition, there is swelling in the acne and yellow pus is filled in them.
Now we are going to give information about what causes acne in teenagers.
Read more: 5 Best Skin Tightening Creams
cause to pimples in teenage
Acne is not without reason. In such a situation, know what are the reasons behind getting pimples in teenagers. Here we are explaining both the cause of acne and those which make them serious.
- Genetic (genetics) – One reason for acne is also genetic. This problem can happen to other people due to a generation or a member of the family.
- Stress – Acne problems can also increase due to stress. Yes, if someone has mild pimples, but he is often stressed, then his pimples may increase. Stress can make acne problems serious.
- Food – Eating has an important role in acne. According to a scientific study, milk, fish and other fat-rich foods can work to increase and make pimples serious.
- Cosmetic and Medicines – Sticky cosmetics and some medicines can cause acne. In teenagers, both of these reasons can also cause pimples and severe.
Let us now know what the symptoms are when you get pimples in your teenage.
Read more: 7 Best Serum For Oily Skin
Symptoms of Pimples in teenage
Symptoms start appearing before any problem arises. By understanding these symptoms and taking precautions at the right time, the problem can be prevented from becoming serious. For this reason, we are giving information about the symptoms of acne in teenagers through some points below:
- Skin bumps
- White or yellow pus
- Skin red marks
- Blackheads (bulges that look black from above)
Next, know how to prevent acne from acne in Teenage.
Read more: 5 Best Dark Spots Cream For Men’s
Avoidance of getting pimples in teenage
Acne can be avoided in certain situations of teenagers. For this, keep the following points in mind.
- To avoid acne problems, wash the face thoroughly twice a day. This can help remove excess oil and dead cells of the skin.
- After exercise, there is excess sweating on the face, to clean it, wash the face thoroughly with water.
- Note that repeated face wash can also damage it, so avoid using harmful chemical products. If you want to wash your face more than twice, then wash your face only with water.
- Exfoliate the skin in an interval of a few days to keep the skin healthy. This will clean the skin well and reduce the risk of acne.
- Avoid repeatedly scrubbing or washing the face. This can cause skin damage.
- Drink more and more water during the day. By drinking more water, the toxins of the body come out.
- Consume limited amounts of trans fat and other oily foods.
- Try to be stress-free.
- Keep your hair backward, so that the hair does not come on the face.
- Avoid touching the face repeatedly and if pimples have occurred, do not touch or squeeze it.
- If someone’s scalp is oily, wash the hair with shampoo three days a week. Scalp oil can also come on the face to make the skin oily, which can cause pimples.
In the next part of the article, read information related to the treatment of acne in teenagers.
Treatment of pimples in teenage
Some treatments can be taken to cure acne problems in teenagers. Pimple treatment can include all of this.
- Topical – Doctors can give lotion to apply on the skin. After applying lotion for several days, see the doctor again if you do not see a difference in acne.
- Oral Medication – Oral medicine can also be used to get relief from acne problems. During this medication, the doctor may give antibiotics. This can relieve pimples.
- Therapy – Acne can be treated by therapy. According to a scientific study published in this regard, acne can be destroyed by light therapy. Acne can be reduced when the bacteria is gone.
- Homeopathy – Taking the help of homeopathic treatment for acne can also prove to be a good remedy. As per the expert’s instructions, by doing this treatment one can get rid of pimples.
Now we are going to tell effective home remedies for pimples.
Read more: Vitamin E For Acne Does It Work And Is It Harmful?
Home remedies for pimples in teenage
People often find a home remedy for treating acne. Home remedies can be safe for the skin, as they do not contain any kind of chemical. Just read further home remedies for pimples in teenagers.
Aloe vera gel
Aloe vera gel can play an important role in relieving the problem of pimples during teenage. According to a scientific study published on the NCBI website, aloe vera gel has an anti-acne effect, which can serve to relieve acne. For this, fresh aloe vera gel can be applied directly to the skin affected by acne.
Tea tree oil
Tea tree oil is also included in the list of acne home remedies. Scientific research published in this regard has given that a gel containing tea tree oil has antimicrobial and anti-inflammatory effects. Due to these, the problem of mild to moderate acne can be reduced. In such a situation, tea tree oil can be said to be effective for acne.
cinnamon and honey
Acne can be overcome by using cinnamon and honey. According to scientific research published on the NCBI website, both cinnamon and honey have antibacterial effects. For this reason, a mixture of these can help to eliminate acne-causing bacteria. This is the reason why the mixture of these two is also used in making anti-acne products.
uses of garlic
Garlic has many medicinal properties, due to which it is used to avoid many problems. Acne is also one of these problems. Yes, garlic can work to relieve acne. According to a study related to this, it can provide relief from acne due to the anti-microbial, anti-inflammatory, and anti-oxidant activities present in garlic.
Fish oil can also be used to treat acne. A scientific study suggests that fish oil has anti-inflammatory and antioxidant effects. Both these effects can be helpful in reducing the severity of acne. This can help to cure pimples quickly.
Let us now know the important things to keep in mind when there are pimples in teenagers.
What to keep in mind when there are pimples in teenage
It is important to keep some things in mind when there is a problem with acne. This can help prevent the acne problem from growing. Know these things further
- It May help me Know these things further
- Avoid touching the area affected by pimples. This can prevent pimples from becoming severe.
- Pimples should be avoided by pressing and squeezing.
- Do not apply the cream on pimples.
- After rinsing the face, wipe the pimpled part with a soft cloth and wipe it.
- Do not rub the pimpled part with a cloth under any condition.
Further in this article, know when to contact a doctor for acne.
When to consult a doctor?
Now further know when to contact a doctor in case of acne problem.
- In the absence of relief from pimples even after months of taking over-the-counter medicines prescribed for better care and acne.
- Acne problem is serious, due to which, red marks appear around the pimples.
- After the acne is over, its scars are visible, seek the advice of an expert.
- If acne causes stress, seek help from a doctor.
Acne is common in teenagers. In such a situation, there is no need to think and worry more about acne, otherwise, it can be serious. During this time, it can be prevented from becoming serious by taking note of the attention and tips mentioned in the article. Also, to get relief from pimples, one can also adopt the home remedies mentioned above. This can prevent pimples from growing and may improve their condition.