Pradhan Mantri Suraksha bima yojana apply online | PM Suraksha Bima Yojana Online Application | PMSBY Application Form | Prime Minister Suraksha Bima Yojana Registration Pradhan Mantri Suraksha Bima Yojana is a government-backed accident insurance scheme in India.
The pradhan Mantri Suraksha bima yojana applies online scheme was announced by the country’s Finance Minister Arun Jaitley in the year 2015, after which it was formally launched on 8 May 2015 by the Prime Minister of our country, Shri Narendra Modi.
This scheme has been started keeping in mind the poor and economically poor families of the country. Under this scheme, accident insurance will be made available to the people of the country by the central government.
Under Suraksha Bima Yojana, to get insurance from the government, the poor and poor people of the country will have to pay a premium of only 12 rupees annually. After that, you can take advantage of PM Suraksha Bima Yojana.
This article made me perfect we will give you full information about Pradhan Mantri Suraksha Bima Yojana Apply Online so let’s start reading.
Pradhan Mantri Suraksha Bima Yojana
PM Suraksha Bima Yojana Under this plan, if a person insures his accident in this policy and he dies, then the amount that that person has insured is given as a cover to his family or nominee. If a person dies in a road accident or any other accident.
So his family will be provided insurance up to Rs 2 lakh. And if a person is temporarily disabled (one leg, hand, eye) in an accident, then he will be provided security insurance up to one lakh rupees.
This Suraksha Bima Yojana is an accident insurance scheme. Dear friends, today through this article we are going to provide you with all the information related to the scheme like the application process, eligibility, documents, etc.
Haryana Government has announced to pay the premium amount of Pradhan Mantri Suraksha Bima Yojana from the funds of Mukhyamantri Parivar Samridhi Yojana. This benefit will be provided by the Haryana government to the women of the self-help group of Haryana State Rural Livelihood Mission.
Women belonging to the Self Help Group are not required to pay the premium of PM Suraksha Bima Yojana from their own. Around 3.25 lakh women will get the benefit of this scheme. During the coronavirus infection, the economic condition of the women of rural areas has become very bad.
According to the survey, it has been found that 4.91 lakh women of the state are associated with Haryana State Rural Livelihood Mission. Out of which 1.64 lakh women have got themselves registered under Pradhan Mantri Suraksha Bima Yojana.
But there are 3.25 lakh such women who are not getting the benefit of this scheme. The premium amount of all these 3.25 lakh women, which is Rs 40 lakh, will be paid by the Haryana government.
Pradhan mantri swasthya suraksha yojana
Pradhan Mantri swasthya Suraksha yojana As you know that there are many people in the country who are unable to get their insurance because of being financially poor. At the same time, whenever such a person dies in an accident, then his entire family starts fighting financially. Apart from this, if they are not able to pay for any type of insurance plans available with private or any public sector insurance companies, then they are all eligible for Pradhan Mantri Suraksha Bima Yojana. Under this scheme, if a person insures his accident and dies, then the amount that that person has insured is given as a cover to his family or nominee.
Pradhanmantri Suraksha Bima Yojana Highlights
|scheme name||Prime Minister’s Suraksha Bima Yojana|
|started by||By Prime Minister Shri Narendra Modi|
|launch date||The year 2015|
|beneficiary||poor people of the country|
|Objective||providing accident insurance|
PMSBY beneficiary details
The benefit of Pradhan Mantri Suraksha Bima Yojana can be availed till the age of 70 years. If the age of the beneficiary is 70 years or more, then the PM Suraksha Bima Yojana will be terminated. the beneficiary has closed the bank account, then even in that case the PM Suraksha Bima Yojana will be terminated. If there is not enough balance in the account of the beneficiary to pay the premium, then in this case also the account under this scheme will be terminated.
Amount to be given in PMSBY
|insurance status||sum insured|
|death||2 lakh rupees|
|Complete and non-recovery of both eyes or loss of use of both arms or legs or loss of sight in one eye and loss of use of one arm or leg||2 lakh rupees|
|Loss of sight in one eye completely and is unable to return or use of one arm and leg||1 lakh rupees|
Benefits of Pradhan Mantri Suraksha Bima Yojana
- The benefits of this scheme will be provided to the people of all sections of the country, but especially the backward and poor sections of the country will be provided benefits.
- If a person dies in a road accident or any other accident. So the accident insurance of up to Rs 2 lakh will be provided to his family by the government.
- In the case of permanent partial disability, a cover of Rs 1 lakh is available.
- If he is temporarily disabled in an accident, then he is given an insurance cover of up to one lakh rupees.
- Under the Pradhan Mantri Suraksha Bima Yojana, the policyholder will have to pay a premium of Rs 12 annually. Only then will he be entitled to cover insurance.
- Apart from this, they are not able to pay for any type of insurance plans available with private or any public sector insurance companies, then all of them are eligible for this scheme.
- PM Suraksha Bima Yojana will be renewed every year with a cover for one year.
- Bank can engage any insurance company of its choice to offer this PMSBY.
- Especially people living in rural areas of the country. PM Suraksha Bima Yojana provides them insurance.
Eligibility of PMSBY
- The applicant must be an Indian resident.
- Under the Pradhan Mantri Suraksha Bima Yojana, the age of the applicant should be from 18 years to 70 years and should not be more than this.
- It is mandatory for the candidate to have an active savings bank account.
- The applicant has to sign a consent form for auto-debit of the policy premium.
- The entire 12 premium amount will be deducted simultaneously on 31st May every year.
- In case of closure of the bank account, the policy will terminate.
- The policy cannot be renewed for non-payment of premium.
Documents of Pradhan Mantri Suraksha Bima Yojana
- applicant’s aadhar card
- identity card
- bank account passbook
- age certificate
- income certificate
- mobile number
- passport size photo
How to apply for Pradhan Mantri Suraksha Bima Yojana?
Interested beneficiaries of the country who want to take advantage of this scheme, then they can apply under this scheme by visiting any branch of the bank.
- If you want to download the application form, then you have to first go to the official website of the Prime Minister’s Security.
- After visiting the official website, the home page will open in front of you.
- On this home page, you will see the option of Forms, you have to click on this option. After clicking on the option, the next page will open in front of you on the computer screen.
- On this page, you have to click on the option of Prime Minister’s Security Insurance. After that, you have to click on the option of Application Form.
- Then the PDF of the application form will open in front of you. You can download the Application Form PDF, after that, you will have to fill in all the information asked in the application form like name, address, Aadhaar number, email id, etc.
- After filling in all the information, you have to attach all your documents with the application.
- Then you have to submit the application form to the bank.
PMsby full form
PMsby full form is Pradhan Mantri Suraksha Bima Yojana
PMsby scheme details
- First of all, you have to go to the official website of Pradhan Mantri Suraksha Bima Yojana.
- Now the home page will open in front of you.
- On the home page, you have to click on the link to the beneficiary list.
- Now a new page will open in front of you in which you have to select your state.
- Now you have to select your district.
- After this, you have to select your block.
- The beneficiary list will be on your computer screen.
Through this article, we have provided you with all the important information related to Pradhan Mantri Suraksha Bima Yojana. If you are still facing any kind of problem then you can solve your problem by contacting the helpline number. The helpline number is 18001801111 /1800110001.