Nabhi Khisakna Ke Lakshan Aur Nuksan You must have heard from many people that the ball of the stomach slipped or suddenly there was a pain in the stomach due to weight lifting. It is also called Dharan or Nabhi Khisakna.
Many people have this complaint. In fact, there is very little scientific research available about the reason for the frequent slipping of the Nabhi and the treatment of humus.
For this reason, we are giving information related to the symptoms of Nabhi Khisakna and the treatment of mold on the basis of assumptions and research.
In this article made me perfect we will give you full information about Nabhi Khisakna Ke Lakshan Aur Nuksan so let’s start reading.
First of all, the article lets us know what is Nabhi Khisakna.
Nabhi Khisakna ke Lakshan Aur Nuksan
When hard work is done on an empty stomach, there may be twitching in the abdominal muscles and the Nabhi. In this type of problem, the Nabhi moves out of its place. In most cases, the Nabhi Khisakna is upward or downward from its place.
Shifting the Nabhi from its place in this way is called shifting of the Nabhi. Apart from this, lifting heavy weights, sudden bending, and sexual activities can also cause the Nabhi to slip.
We are telling further what the symptoms of humus can be.
Nabhi Khisakna Ke Lakshan
According to people, the symptoms of Nabhi Khisakna can be many. Here we are telling about them.
- sudden weight gain
- sudden weight loss due to shifting of the Nabhi
- Persistent pain in the middle of the abdomen ie on the Nabhi
- Constipation problem and diarrhea problem
- Nervousness, nausea with vomiting, and diarrhea
- irregular menstruation in women
- Pain with stiffness in kidney and intestines
Understand the reason for Nabhi Khisakna
After the symptoms of humus, we are telling the causes and risk factors of the Nabhi
Nabhi Khisakna ke karan
According to folk beliefs, the cause of the Nabhi Khisakna is the slipping of the vein from its place. How this vein slips and what are the risk factors for it, read on.
- lifting something on an empty stomach
- sudden attempt to lift heavy objects
- The Nabhi can slip even from running
- on a sudden twist or bend
- climbing stairs
- pressure on feet
- more spicy food
Next, we are telling what can be the home remedies for slipping Nabhi.
Nabhi Khisakna ka Treatment
According to experienced people, humus cannot be removed with any medicine, as it is caused due to the dislocation of a vein in the body from its place. Yes, some people believe that home remedies for hummus can be done through yoga and other physical activity.
Some people also use home remedies for slipping Nabhi to treat chronic mold. However, due to the lack of research on this topic, we would say that it is better to go straight to the doctor if the Nabhi Khisakna.
Massage can be a home remedy for humus. Elderly people recommend massage first to fix it when the Nabhi Khisakna. In research related to Ayurveda, massage has also been described as a home remedy for humus.
The stretched Nabhi can come in its place during the massage. Provided that only an experienced person or massage specialist should be contacted for this. During the massage, pressure is given on the acupressure points of the feet and it can also treat chronic humus.
2. Diya or candle on the Nabhi
After knowing the symptoms of a slipped Nabhi, glass is also used along with a lamp or candle to perform this method. For this, first, you have to lie on your back on the ground. Then a burning lamp or candle is placed on the Nabhi.
Then cover it with glass. By doing this, vacuum-like pressure is created in the glass, due to which the Nabhi can slowly come into its place.
Some people place pebble stone and burning camphor incense on the Nabhi of the affected person instead of candles and lamps. Then put a glass on top of them. This also creates vacuum pressure. This is also mentioned in the Ayurde Darpan Journal of Indian Medicine.
3. Jumping Stairs
Jumping can also be included in the home remedy for slipping Nabhi. Keep in mind that jumping has to be done on the toes of the feet and not on the soles.
For this, stand on the lowest floor of the ladder and from there you can jump up to two to four times. After one jump, pause for a while and then jump again.
4. Vacuum Therapy
Vacuum therapy is also said to be a home remedy for mold. A suction pump can be used to do this. The suction pump is placed in the center of the abdomen at the Nabhi.
Then start it for two seconds. With the pressure of the pump, the Nabhi slowly comes to its place. Get it done by a specialist, otherwise, the problem may increase.
Note: Dislocated Nabhi symptoms and home remedies are given here are based on home remedies adopted by the elderly. Consult a doctor before taking these measures.
stay in the article
Here we will know which yoga can be beneficial to do when the Nabhi Khisakna.
Nabhi Khisakna Ke Liye Yoga
When the Nabhi Khisaknas is moved, those yogasanas are done, on which there is a uniform pressure on the muscles of the anus. This problem can be reduced through some yoga asanas. We are telling about them below:
Uttanpadasana can be done as a home remedy for slipping Nabhi. According to research, this type of yoga therapy can positively affect all other systems and organs of the body along with shifting of the Nabhi. Here we are telling about the method of doing Uttanpadasana.
Method of doing Uttanpadasana:
- Lie flat on the yoga mat on your back and keep your hands close to your body.
- The direction of the palms should be towards the ground.
- Now try to raise the legs as high as possible while taking a long deep breath.
- Be careful not to move the head.
- Staying in this position for about 30 seconds, slowly inhale and exhale.
- After this, while exhaling a long deep breath, bring the feet down and relax.
- You can repeat this asana about three to four times.
Along with keeping the body healthy, doing Bhujangasana can also be beneficial in other problems, including slipping of the Nabhi. Here we are telling how to do Bhujangasana.
How to do Bhujangasana:
- To do Bhujangasana, first of all, lay a yoga mat on a flat place.
- Now lie down on the yoga mat on your stomach.
- Make sure both legs are straight.
- Now keep the palms close to the ground near the shoulders.
- Then while taking a deep breath, raise your head up and look at the sky.
- After rising from the head to the Nabhi, slowly inhale and exhale and remain in this posture.
- After about 30 to 40 seconds, slowly come to the starting position while exhaling deeply.
- Now give some rest to the body and repeat this process again.
- You can do this three to four times.
Nabhi Khisakna ke bachav
Nabhi Khisakna ke bachav To avoid slipping of the Nabhi, one should avoid doing those activities or activities that cause the Nabhi to slip. Given below, we are telling what measures can be adopted to avoid slipping of the Nabhi.
- Avoid lifting weights on an empty stomach.
- Do not lift weights suddenly.
- Avoid running too far and beyond your capacity.
- Be careful while ascending and descending the stairs and do not climb with excess weight. It can also prevent falling.
- Do not bend or twist suddenly.
- Do not put too much pressure on the feet.
- Highly spicy food should also be avoided.
We have already told you through this article what is Nabhi Khisakna. Now you can find out from here by knowing the symptoms of Nabhi Khisakna and the reason for frequent Nabhi Khisakna, whether someone has the problem of Nabhi Khisakna or not.
Along with this, information about the treatment and prevention of humus is also given here. However, there is not much research available about the symptoms of recurrent Nabhi Khisakna or humus, so try to get the home treatment of humus given above by a specialist. If the problem is serious here again, then definitely consult a doctor.
Which yoga should be done when the Nabhi Khisakna?
Uttanapadasana can be done when the Nabhi is shifted.
Why does it hurt around the Nabhi?
There can be many reasons for the pain around the Nabhi, of which the sliding of the Nabhi is the main one.