skin Soft and Beautiful Winter is soon going to knock and along with this, our skin will also start to become dry and dry. During the winter months, special care is needed for the skin or else its dryness can make you feel irritable.
Winter is soon going to knock and along with this, our skin will also start to become dry and dry. In the winter months, special care is needed for the skin.
Otherwise, its dryness can make you feel irritable. These days you have to take care that your skin remains moist Today we will tell you some such tips, with the help of which you can keep your skin soft and beautiful even in winter.
1. In winter, use a moisturizer, not an ordinary face wash or cleanser. Use a non-soapy clinger to get soft skin.
2. Add a few drops of body oil to the moisturizer. Apply it to your face and body. While the moisturizer gives moisture to the skin on the one hand, on the other hand, the oil acts as a protective shield to keep the moisturizer in the skin.
3. Put one-fourth glycerin in a container and mix it with a moisturizer. You can use it as a primer before applying makeup. This will make your skin soft, soft, and gentle.
4. In winter, take a warm bath instead of warm water. The skin becomes dry due to bathing with hot water. Skin problems can also occur with this.
5. Most people enjoy sunlight during the winter, but often people forget to use sunscreen. Winters cannot prevent the sun’s harmful rays UVA and UVB from damaging your skin. This increases the risk of wrinkles and rashes on the skin.
6. The use of a scrub made of yogurt and sugar thoroughly cleanses the skin and removes the layer of dead cells. The lactic acid present in yogurt cleanses the skin and keeps it soft and moist. Sugar is a natural source of glycolic acid, which removes dirt on the skin.
7. To remove the dead skin of chapped lips, deeply clean them. You can use a lip scrub. After this, then apply lip balm to a good company.
8. To keep the cracked lips soft, apply lip balm of good company. You can also apply Vaseline or lip balm on the feet, which will keep the feet soft.
9. Honey has been used since ancient times for wound healing and skincare purposes.it has potent anti-inflammatory and antioxidant properties. It is one of the best natural humectants that has properties to lock moisture in. if applied regularly it heals the chapped lips and makes your lips smooth and soft .take two drops of honey on your fingertips and rub it on your lips.
10. Castor oil contain several fatty acids castor oil also a natural humectant that keeps your lips moisturized for a long time. Scrub your lips lightly with help of any natural scrubbing agent.apply a few drops of castor oil on your lips and spread them gently with the help of finguertip. Leave the oil on the lips to soak and hydrate the skin.