(How To Heal Cracked Feet Overnight) Not only do girls now turn to the salon for a pedicure, but it has become necessary for men too. Actually, torn legs are an embarrassment for both girls or boys. In such a situation, men also take full care of the heel and feet.
With the ever increasing impact of social media or the fast-paced glamor world, now men also want to see just perfect from head to toe. Their feet are also included in this perfection, in which they are not left behind in taking special care.
But having heels creak is such a problem, it becomes a bit difficult to find a cure. First of all, they do not heal quickly and if they happen, then many times they start cracked again.
Actually, there are some special rules of foot care, which can be followed by getting rid of torn ankles. Men have slightly firmer skin, yet these simple treatments can work best.
Let us know how to fix your torn ankles easily.
What is Cracked Heel
The cracked heel is also called. When the soles of your feet and the sensitive skin of the Heel become dry, it cracks.
Heel cracks due to dryness in the feet. This is called the cracked of the Heel. The possibility of a heel burst is increased due to the diabetes patient not being in blood sugar control.
The pulse of a patient with diabetes is damaged, and this makes the skin of the feet dry. Therefore, a person suffering from diabetes has to take more care of his feet, because heel cracking can cause an infection.
Causes Heel Burst
The following are the reasons for the burst of the heel-
- From thyroid disease.
- By not consuming milk.
- Lack of moisture in the feet.
- Take a bath with more hot water.
- Crabbing dry feet.
- Lack of vitamins, minerals, etc.
- Not caring for feet
- Eating a nutritious diet.
- Keeping the feet in warm water for a long time.
- Heels often burst during the cold season.
- The heel also cracks without walking without shoes.
- Dry air can also be the cause of a heel burst.
- By not consuming green leafy vegetables and fruits.
- Standing for a long time can also cause the heel to burst.
- Lack of calcium in the body is the main cause of the cracked heel.
- Using soap in the feet that has lots of chemicals.
- Consuming excessive junk foods such as pizza, burgers, etc.
- Wrong footwear not only hurts your feet but is also a reason for the cracked of your heel.
- The problem of Heel cracked with age is more. The reason for this is increased skin dryness.
- When you do not drink enough water, the heel also cracks due to a lack of water in the body.
- Heel eruptions can also be caused by diseases like obesity, psoriasis, and arthritis.
- Eating too much food can cause dryness in the body, which can cause the heel to burst.
How To Heal Cracked Feet Overnight
Cotton socks will work
If the cracked ankles have to be fixed, the first and easiest solution is to do it before going to sleep at night. For this, you need cotton socks and also petroleum jelly.
First of all, you have to wash your feet. Now dry them and apply petroleum jelly on the ankles. Now you have to wear cotton socks.
If the jelly is moisturized to the ankles, then the skin will be able to breathe freely in cotton socks and your sheets will not get dirty and spoiled due to the socks.
Face cream on the heels
Are you among those people who apply any kind of cream on the heel? If yes, then stop doing it completely.
Think of it as a lotion or balm or serum… all of them are made for only one part of the body. For example, eye cream is specially made for the soft skin around the eyes. Whereas, face cream is made according to the skin of the face to reduce spots or wrinkles.
Similarly, foot cream is also different. It is somewhat thick with body lotion. Also, there are some things in it that penetrate inside the thick skin of the heel and make it easy to treat. While moisturizers are not able to do this.
So to take care of the ankles or avoid them from rupturing, first of all, start the treatment only with foot cream.
Water not lukewarm
Often it is advisable to wash the feet and apply a cream, etc. when it comes to taking care of the feet. But remember, you do not have to wash your feet with cold water. Rather, they should always be washed with lukewarm water.
Care should also be taken that the water is not lukewarm. Moisture from the feet will decrease further with hot water. After this, apply moisturizer, which is alcohol-free.
By the way, this alcohol-free tip fits well for every type of moisturizer, not just for a foot cream.
Shoes will also improve heels
This will sound a bit strange, but shoes also decide the health of your ankles. Actually, the ankles are torn even when the shoes are not fit.
This is because if anything is rubbed with the ankles then it makes it easier to make cracks in them and the unfit shoe does the same thing. Even after this condition, if the feet are not moisturized, then the problem of the ankles increases.
The crack will bring more diseases
You may not be able to treat the crack of your ankles at all. In irresponsibility, as it remains, then be careful.
If torn ankles are not cured in time, then bacteria start coming home. And after a few days, they also become a reason to do many other diseases at home.
Therefore, if a little crack starts, then wash it and start applying the cream. First of all, they will not look bad and secondly, bacteria will not sit in them.
Home treatment will help
The banana will give the best treatment
- Mash 2 raw bananas.
- Note that bananas should be raw because ripe bananas contain an acid, which is not good for the skin.
- Rub these mash bananas all over the leg for 20 minutes. Also on the ankles and nails.
- Now wash the feet with clean water.
Note: Use it daily before sleeping for 2 weeks. Or keep doing this until the foot is healed.
How it will work: Banana is a natural skin moisturizer. It contains vitamin A, B6, and C. Due to which the flexibility of the skin remains and it is also hydrated.
Mouthwash and Vinegar will make heels soft
- Mix and mix 1 cup mouthwash, one cup white vinegar, and two cups of water.
- Soak the feet in this mixture for 15 minutes.
- Remove the feet and scrub with a pumice stone. This will remove the dead skin of the heel.
- Now wash the feet with clean water.
- Now dry them and moisturize them
Note: Do this daily till the heels are healed.
How it will work: The mouthwash contains an element called thymol, which along with removing the fungal feet, also treats torn ankles. Whereas the mild acid in the vinegar softens the dead skin of the ankles so that they can be removed easily.