Eye Yoga to Remove Glasses: Keeping in mind the guidelines issued due to the lockdown and Kovid, we have been staying indoors for a long time. In such a situation, we are using our mobile phone or laptop maximum time to spend our time. Because of this, the radiation of mobile and other electronic devices can have a bad effect on your eyes. (Yogalates Exercise Benefits and poses)
To protect your eyes from its negative effects, first of all, reduce your screen time during the day. Instead of sitting in front of the computer for a long time, take breaks every once in a while. Apart from this, another important thing is to avoid using dim light while studying. (Slip Disc Yoga Asanas and Poses)
Yoga helps in improving eye health by strengthening your vision. Yoga guru Akshar is telling some yoga asanas, pranayama techniques, and meditation, which help in protecting your eyes from excessive fatigue. You can practice these asanas and pranayama every day- (Yoga and 21 Asanas: What is their right way?)
In this article Made me perfect We will give you full information about Eye Yoga to Remove Glasses so let’s start reading this article. (YOGA BURN BOOTY CHALLENGE)
Eye Yoga asana
Crow pose for Eye Yoga
- Stand in a homeostatic position.
- Now bend down and come to the squat position.
- Keep your knees at the width of your hips and lean forward.
- Extend your arms forward and place your palms on the floor and bend your elbows.
- Lean forward and rest the weight of your upper back on your arms.
- During this, your knees will go out from your elbows. Rest your inner thigh on your triceps.
- When you are ready, slowly lift your feet off the floor and balance on your arms.
- In Kakasana, your elbows are bent, and your back is parallel to the floor.
Bakasana for Eye Yoga
- Start with homeostasis.
- Lean forward and place your palms flat in front of your feet but at a distance from them.
- Your fingers should be spread out in front and spread apart.
- Bend your elbows slightly and place your knees just below your armpits.
- Leaning forward, keep all the weight of your body on your arms.
- Balance the body and slowly raise both your feet off the ground. Bring your feet together.
- Straighten your arms as much as you can.
- Concentrate on any one point and stay in this posture for a while.
Eye Yoga Pranayama Technique
Sit in any comfortable posture like Sukhasana.
- Straighten your back and close your eyes.
- Place your hands on your knees (in Pratana Mudra). At this time the palms should be facing upwards.
- Now place your thumbs on the outer part of the ear on the tragus.
- Place your index finger on your forehead, middle finger on your eyes, and ring finger on the corner of your nostril.
- Breathe in and fill your lungs with air.
- When you exhale slowly, make a bee-like sound, i.e. “Ammmmmm”.
- During this, feel the vibrations of the sound throughout the body.
Duration: You can practice this breathing technique initially for five minutes a day and gradually increase the time.
Meditation for Eye Yoga
Hold a flame in front of you and make sure it is exactly in front of your eyes. Keep some distance between you and the flame. The distance between you and the flame should be equal to your height. Now sit in any comfortable posture (Sukhasana or Padmasana). Gaze at the flame and focus all your attention on it. Try not to blink.
We hope that you liked this article. If you have any questions to ask us on any topic, we would be happy to answer your questions. You can write us your questions in the comment box.