Best and Bad foods for Kidney are an important part of the human body. We eat something new every day, due to which toxic chemicals are formed in our body, these chemicals clean the kidneys.
Also, the kidneys clean the water and feces as well. It helps in the formation of red blood cells and also has an important role in keeping the blood clean.
195 million people worldwide are affected by kidney disease. Because of this, around 6 lakh people die every year due to kidney or kidney-related diseases, which is the 8th largest cause of death of people.
That is why it is important to take care of your kidneys to keep yourself healthy. Today on World Kidney Day, know about the foods that can prove to be helpful in maintaining your kidney or kidney health.
Best and Bad foods for Kidney
Best foods for kidney
This is not only good for your kidney but eating it keeps the brain cells safe and cholesterol is also under control.
That is why eating apples full of vitamin C, fiber, and antioxidants daily. Vitamin A B and C are found in apple, apple intake is very useful in extracting kidney stones.
Garlic is effective not only for enhancing the taste but also to keep your kidney healthy. It fights with kidney failure symptoms like Renal Reperfusion Injury.
Garlic contains elements of anti-bacterial, sodium, phosphorus, and potassium. It controls cholesterol, good blood flow to the partner.
Turmeric helps in keeping the kidneys safe as well as to improve the skin and allergies caused by weather. That is why use it daily in your food.
Apart from increasing blood and eyesight in the body, carrots rich in vitamin A also helps in the release of toxins from the kidneys. The pectin present in it prevents kidney failure.
Cauliflower is found in high amounts of phosphorus, potassium, and vitamin ‘C’. Which strengthens your digestive system as well as keeps the urinary system healthy.
Less protein and more fiber, cauliflower helps in detoxifying the kidneys and also reduces pressure from many organs.
This vegetable also contains Vitamin C which is a powerful antioxidant, which reduces inflammation from the body and helps the kidney to function properly.
Cauliflower also protects against kidney stones and keeps other kidney-related diseases away from us.
In kidney disease, your lifestyle should be like this:
- Do not eat food before the first meal is digested.
- Do not exercise too much.
- Don’t be angry, afraid, worry early.
- Do not sleep during the day.
- Do not eat excessively.
Bad foods for kidney
Kidney means the kidneys have an important role in the human body. Kidney only works to clean the blood in the body and remove toxins from it, but nowadays due to the wrong lifestyle and habits of people, the kidney is beginning to be affected.
1. Alcohol –
Kidneys can be worsened by consuming too much alcohol. Consuming too much alcohol can cause problems in the functioning of the kidneys, it can affect your brain.
Alcohol not only affects your kidneys but can be harmful to other organs. Most people’s kidneys get spoiled only by drinking alcohol. Kidney water is most beneficial. We should drink plenty of water.
Often we drink many cups of coffee or tea at the office or at home. Caffeine is found in plenty of coffee and tea.
Most people drink tea or coffee first after waking up in the morning, do you know it can be fatal for your kidney.
Some people drink caffeine for freshness and some for taste. Excess intake of caffeine increases the blood pressure level which can be dangerous for the kidney.
3. Red Meat-
Red meat is a good source of protein but it can be harmful to the kidney. Consumption of red meat is good for the muscles, it has been considered dangerous for the kidney.
Red meat contains a lot of fat which is not right for the kidneys. Uric acid can harm the kidneys: Consuming more red meat also increases uric acid in the body.
Often people like to drink soda and energy drinks for stress and energy, but these drinks can also be dangerous for health.
There is no health benefit from drinking soda and energy drinks, so it would be good to keep them away from your diet.
Some dangerous colors and chemicals are found in these drinks with just caffeine and sugar, which can be very bad for the kidneys.
Sodium is an essential ingredient that helps maintain fluid balance in our body. Sodium along with potassium filters our blood through the kidneys.
But when there is too much salt in your food, the kidney needs more water to dilute it, due to which the risk of blood pressure also increases.
6. Dairy Products
Do you know that dairy products can be dangerous for your kidney? Dairy products are rich in calcium and other nutrients as well as protein.
These are beneficial for your diet, but not consuming them in large amounts can spoil the kidneys. Excess calcium can cause kidney stones.
In kidney disease, you have to keep these things in mind: –
(1) Practice meditation and yoga daily.
(2) Must have fresh and light hot food.
(3) Eat slowly in a quiet place with a calm, positive, and happy mind.
(4) Eat three to four times.
(5) Do not skip meals at any time, and avoid excessive food
(6) Fasting once a week.
(7) Leave 1 / 3rd / 1 / 4th part of the stomach empty.
(8) Chew the food properly and eat slowly.
(9) Take a walk 3-5 minutes after taking food.
(10) Wake up before sunrise [5:30 – 6:30 am].
(11) Clean the teeth twice daily.
(12) Do Jivah daily.
(13) Take a walk after taking food.
(14) Get proper sleep at night [9-10 PM].
Diet chart for kidney patients
Diet chart for kidney
Drinks for Kidney
Consuming lemon in kidney stones can provide relief. Stones have become a common problem nowadays. Lemon water for Kidney Stone can be very effective for kidney stones.
- Lemonade can prove to be very beneficial in kidney stones.
- Lemonade will give relief from pain in kidney stones.
- Learn here kidney stone symptoms and benefits of lemonade.
Symptoms of Kidney Stone Symptoms Of Kidney Stone
- – Want to vomit or vomit
- – Burning sensation when urinating
- – Unbearable pain in the back or near the abdomen
- – Pain that keeps on increasing and decreasing repeatedly.
Lemonade is beneficial in kidney stones.
Lemon juice contains a very high amount of citric acid due to which the calcium and oxalate stones present in the kidney dissolve. The process of making stones with lemon juice slows down. It becomes another drink besides water, which increases the dose of your day’s beverages. The more water present in the body, the more naturally.
– The body’s contaminants will be removed. Because of this, small stones can come out of the body through urine.
– Lemon water can be a natural cure in relieving stones pain. Lemon contains a wonderful mixture of vitamin C, thiamine, riboflavin, pantothenic acid, iron, and magnesium. In addition, it contains fiber, vitamin B6, calcium, potassium, and copper, as well as folate and potassium. The taste of tangy is found in the ingredients like acetic acid present in it. Lemon juice contains a very high amount of citric acid due to which the calcium and oxalate stones present in the kidney dissolve.
Disclaimer: The material or advice given here only provides general information. It is not a substitute for qualified medical opinion by any means. Always consult a specialist or your doctor for more information. The author does not claim responsibility for this information.