Baal Aadhaar Card Registration Link Online Like the birth certificate, the Aadhar card is also an essential document for children. It is useful for the child throughout his life, so it is necessary to have the Aadhar card of the children along with the elders.
The government runs many campaigns to get the Aadhar card of children. Despite this, due to the complete information related to the Aadhar card, people are not able to get it made.
In such a situation, read this article to understand the benefits of the Aadhar card and the process related to it. Information about the documents required for the application of the Baal Aadhaar Card card is also given here.
In the article, first of all, know what is Baal Aadhaar Card is.
What is Baal Aadhaar Card?
Children’s Aadhar Card is called Baal Aadhaar Card. This Aadhaar card is one of the key pillars of ‘Digital India’, giving a unique identity to every Indian child.
Yes, it is a type of identity card, also known as Aadhar card and Unique Identification Card. Whoever has this card can take advantage of the schemes of the Government of India.
Unique identification of children below the age of five years i.e. Aadhar card is written in blue letters. It contains the name of the child as well as the father’s name, date of birth, address, and 12 digits unique identification number. In simple words, Unique Identification Number i.e. Baal Aadhaar Card is the right of every child.
After the information about Baal Aadhaar Card, here we are telling why the Aadhar card is necessary for children.
baal aadhaar card online registration
Baal Aadhaar Card is useful for the child in many governments and private important works. If the child does not have an Aadhar card, then legal work can also become a hindrance. Let us know why an Aadhar card is important for a child.
For Identity – Baal Aadhaar Card is a document related to the identity of children born in India. It serves as a child’s identity card while staying in a hotel or traveling on a flight. It contains the child’s parents along with his/her address and birth details and a unique number.
For Mutual Fund Investment – If you want to invest in mutual funds in the name of the child, then an Aadhar card can also come in handy.
Required in School – Baal Aadhaar Card is considered a mandatory document at the time of admission in schools in India.
Mid Day Meal – Baal Aadhaar Card is also necessary for the facility of Mid Day Meal given to the children by the Government of India. With this, ration and other items coming in the name of students for mid-day meals can be saved from falling into wrong hands.
For other government schemes – The government comes up with many types of schemes for the bright future of the children. If you want to take advantage of those schemes, then it is necessary to have a citizenship certificate i.e. Aadhar card. This includes all the schemes like scholarship, Sukanya Yojana, Pradhan Mantri Jan Arogya Yojana.
Read in the next part of the article what are the documents required for a Baal Aadhaar Card.
Documents required for making a Baal Aadhaar Card
Documents are also required for making a Baal Aadhaar Card. Here we are telling about the documents that are considered according to age.
For children up to five years –
- Birth certificate
- Aadhar card of either mother or father
For children above five years –
- school certificate
- Bonafide certificate from the institute
- Aadhar card of either mother or father
- Letterhead bearing the identity card with the photograph of the child and issued by the Tehsildar or Gazetted Officer.
Know here how to apply for an Aadhar card for children.
How to Apply for Baal Aadhaar Card for Child?
The application process for Baal Aadhaar Card may vary according to age. We are telling about this further.
Offline process for children below five years of age
- Fill the enrollment form by visiting the Aadhaar center.
- In this form, the details of the Aadhar card along with the Aadhar number of the mother or father will have to be given.
- Address and other details will be filled in it.
- It is necessary to submit a copy of the child’s birth certificate along with the photograph of the child.
- After the complete process, the Aadhaar officer will give an acknowledgment receipt. In this, the enrollment number of the child will be written.
- From the enrollment number given in the acknowledgment, the child’s child can check the Aadhar card status.
- Once the entire process is done, the child’s Aadhar card is generated and sent to the given address within 90 days.
Offline process for children above five years of age
- Visit your nearest Aadhaar Application Center with the child and collect the enrollment form from there.
- In this form, a copy of the child’s birth certificate and his/her school identity card will have to be attached.
- If the child is not enrolled in the school, the Aadhar card of the mother or the father or the identity card containing the photo given by the gazetted officer on letterhead can also be attached as identity proof.
- During enrollment, a photograph of the child’s face and thumb and pupil scan along with all fingers will be taken.
- This process is repeated after the child turns 15 years old.
- After the scan, a form is received, in which the enrollment number is written. With this, the status of the Aadhar card can be tracked.
- After 90 days of this whole process, the Aadhar card arrives at the given address through post or courier.
The online process for Baal Aadhaar Card
- Firstly the applicant has to visit the official website of UIDAI.
- The UIDAI home page will first appear on the website.
- Here click on the Book an Appointment option under Get Aadhar.
- On clicking, a new webpage will open, in which the option of Select City will be shown for the choice of city. In this, you have to choose the location of your city.
- After selecting the city, click on the Proceed to book appointment option.
- After this, a new webpage will open again where the login form will be available.
- In this, fill the mobile number as well as the captcha code given on the page.
- After filling it, you have to click on the option of Send OTP.
- After clicking, OTP i.e. One Time Password number will come on the given mobile. Write it in the Enter OTP option given in the form.
- After entering the number, click on Submit OTP option.
- After doing this book the enrollment date is given in the form.
- Then visit the Aadhaar center on the day of the appointment.
- On getting the number here, the officer will make the child’s Baal Aadhaar Card by taking the documents.
- After doing all the necessary scans, you will get the enrollment form, in which you can track and download the Aadhar card online after 90 days from the number written.
- This card also reaches the given home address after 90 days through the post.
How to get m-Aadhaar and e-Aadhaar cards for children?
To get an m-Aadhaar card of a child, install the them-Aadhaar app from the play store on mobile.
Then the mobile number has to be registered in it. Aadhar card will be displayed in this app. Around three Aadhar cards can be stored in this application.
For example, the mother or father can also store the Aadhar card of their child with them. Baal Aadhaar Card present in this app can be used anytime.
The-Aadhaar card can be obtained by clicking on the download option of the UIDAI website after 90 days from the date of submission of enrollment.
Through this website, the status of the Aadhar card can also be found whether the Aadhar card is made or not. Once the Aadhar card is ready, you can download your e-Aadhaar card and get it printed.
baal aadhaar card minimum age
It takes about 90 days to process the Aadhar card of the children. After 90 days, the child’s Aadhar card is sent to the address entered in the form.
Below are the fees to be charged for enrolling a child’s Aadhar card.
Aadhaar enrollment of children?
According to UIDAI, enrollment in child Aadhaar is completely free of cost i.e. no money has to be paid for the Aadhaar enrollment of children. Also, after the child turns 15, whenever his details are updated, no fee is to be paid.
update the Aadhar card after 15 years?
Yes, once the child turns 15 years old, his Aadhaar card has to be updated once again. During this, the child’s fingerprints, retinal scan of the eyes, and photo of the face are applied.
Aadhar of a child is his first letter of identity and his entitlement. Along with the identification of the child, it is also necessary to make a Baal Aadhaar Card to take advantage of government schemes.
In this article, all the important things about the child’s Aadhar card have been explained in detail. With the help of this information, you can easily get the child’s Aadhar card made by visiting the nearest Aadhar center.